Vyncolit Engineering Phenolic Resin
Vyncolit engineering phenolics are reinforced moulding materials.
These grades offer outstanding dimensional stability and resistance to creep under dynamic and static load at elevated temperatures.
Vyncolit offers the following characteristics:
- High mechanical strength, even in thin sections.
- Very low water absorption.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Very good electrical insulation.
- Good resistance to most chemicals.
- Excellent thermal resistance.
- Excellent creep resistance, which can be optimised by postcuring.
- Very low expansion coefficient.
Glass Fibre Phenolic Moulding Compound Series
- BXE Series – Dust free compounds.
- X7000 Series – Developed for automotive applications.
- X600 & X6000 Series – Standard Grades.
Mineral and Organic Series
- W Series – Mineral reinforced with improved heat resistance compared to XB Series.
- XB Series – Organic and mineral filled grades.
- CG Series – Self-lubricating and with very low friction properties.
All Vyncolit grades are available in compression, transfer and injection moulding flows.