Neonit Epoxy Resin
Neonit is a reinforced epoxy moulding material suitable for compression, transfer and injection moulding.
It is recommended for applications demanding heat resistance, high mechanical properties and high dimensional stability at elevated long-term temperatures under changing climatic conditions.
Neonit offers the following characteristics:
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- High impact and notched impact strength.
- High electric strength.
- High tracking resistance CTI 600.
- High retention of mechanical properties at elevated temperatures >200°C.
- Thermal ageing resistance up to 200°C.
- Low thermal expansion, high dimensional stability.
- Low creep under pressure.
- High chemical stability, especially against organic solvents and aggressive medias even at elevated temperatures.
- Cryogenic strength down to -80°C.
- Flammability – UL94 V0.