Kinel Polyimide Resin
Kinel is a reinforced polyimide moulding material suitable for compression, transfer and injection moulding.
It is recommended for applications demanding heat resistance and high mechanical properties at temperatures >250°C.
Kinel offers the following characteristics:
- Excellent mechanical properties (flexural, tensile and impact strength).
- High retention of mechanical properties at elevated temperatures >250°C.
- Thermal ageing resistance up to 250°C.
- Low thermal expansion, good dimensional stability.
- Low creep under pressure and at high temperature.
- High chemical stability, especially against hot lubricants up to 150°C.